Thursday 19 April 2012

Roof Started

The roofing arrived late and unfortunately they only had time to get the frame up, forecast is for a shower or two tomorrow but less than 1mm so should be OK to get the roof on.

The Hebal representative was here and reviewed the job.

The walls should be up next week!

New Home Inspections have email the report, I don't believe it contained anything too disturbing. At the time of writing the post I hadn't had time to review it in detail. Kev went over it with the carpenter onsite and at a quick glance I see some fixes were done.

The good news is the Ironbark Posts will be replaced tomorrow and I expect better quality.



Other activities:
  • Disposed of old fencing at tip (Backed In on my first attempt!)
  • Had nice bonfire of weeds and bracken, (Bigger bonfire when get another still day.)
  • Marked out trenches and post holes for excavator on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment